Kalcrest Care is an independent care provider with compassionate, friendly and highly qualified staff that deliver a high standard of care within the Kirklees, Leeds and Bradford areas.
We provide person centred care to meet your needs within your own home, individually tailored to ensure that they meet your specific requirements.
We aim to use our knowledge and experience to provide a high standard of care to all our service users.
We will take great care and consideration to ensure that we match the best care staff to your requirements and work hard to build excellent relationships with you and your representatives to ensure you feel safe and comfortable in your own home.
We also specialise in end of life care, fully trained and experienced staff will provide care to a high standard for you or your representatives.
In addition to these, we also provide services to support with your domestic and social needs to ensure you are cared for at all times and achieve positive outcomes.
Why choose Kalcrest Care?
• Our directors and managers have a combined care experience of well over 100 years.
• We have a dedicated and professional team of care staff.
• All our care team are fully trained and are able to respond to our service users changing requirements.
• All of our staff are regularly monitored in line with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidelines, ensuring the care delivered remains a high standard at all times.
• All of our office staff are always helpful, friendly and responsive.
• We undertake a rigorous recruitment, training and induction process for all staff prior to commencement of work with our company. They are also DBS checked prior to commencing work.
Kalcrest Care (Northern) Limited
Ground Floor, Concept House